Are you “below the line”?
Here are 7 indicators that will assist you in recognising you are being “below the line”:
- You feel you have little or no control over your present circumstances
- You find yourself blaming others and pointing fingers
- Your discussions of problems focus more on what you can’t do rather than what you can do
- You avoid dealing with the toughest issues you face
- You make excuses
- You waste time and energy “boss or colleague bashing”
- You view the world with a pessimistic attitude.
How do you operate?