Leading and Managing for Results
To achieve outstanding results, leaders and managers need confidence in their decision-making as well as markedly enhanced skill sets. The Leading and Managing for Results course provides leaders and managers with solid foundations to build organisational growth through improved personal performance and productivity.
The Leading and Managing for Results course is suitable for middle managers who are either new to the role or who have a couple of years’ experience.
LMA’s Leading and Managing for Results course develops your key people in leadership, management and supervisory roles to enhance their abilities to meet overall organisational objectives whilst enhancing the spirit of teamwork and mutual support required to achieve team goals.
Participants can expect to:
- Enhance leadership capabilities
- Improve delegation skills
- Identify high payoff activities
- Develop communication skills
- Apply key actions and principals to improve both individual and team productivity and create results
- Create greater empowerment and synergy within the team
- Increase self confidence
- Generate organisational growth
- Improve personal and team time management
- Improve decision making skills