Three Cheers for the High Achievers
As 2017 draws to a close we would like to celebrate the thousands of people who have participated and graduated from an LMA course this year.
As high achievers, we hope that you continue to practice LMA’s teachings, utilise the tools within the workplace and set goals in both your personal and professional lives.
Here is some of the feedback from LMA graduates in 2017.
Remember that high achievers:
- Think positively (Above the Line)
- Are willing to pay the price for success
- Are willing to accept personal responsibility
- Expect to succeed
- Set goals in all areas of life
- Are on a journey of self-discovery and self-improvement
Congratulations to the 2017 Graduates of Leadership Management Australasia!