ZOOS VICTORIA VIC LMR Paul Aarons

The most enjoyable aspects about the couse were that i was able to get different ideas and opinions from people that are working in a variety of jobs.By having an understanding of the HPAs it allowed me to identify where my time was best used.We were able to change a couple of our older systems that we had in place by using the Change Implementation Planners.

ZENRG FINANCE NSW TPE Allen Chan

The structure of course along with audio cds|Great course length and great to see diferent ways of life|Alot of thing have taken place as a result of the course and the distinctions are excellent

YOUTH OFF THE STREETS LIMITED NSW COL Nadine Mills

I enjoyed the workshops with my fellow work mates. I thought conversations and debates were great at these times. I though it was great development for myself being pushed and challenged to identify some personal goals. I have also gained a lot of confidence throughout this learning journey.

YOUTH OFF THE STREETS LIMITED NSW COL Melinda Daher

This course has give good strategies in dealing with difficult situations. Also highlighted how goal setting can be useful not only with yourself but within your team to help improve outcomes. I enjoyed the workshops and bringing together different staff from different areas within the organisation, sharing ideas and helping each other through the course.||The main goal I achieved was completing the update of data in to our new software package for keeping student information.

YOUTH OFF THE STREETS LIMITED NSW COL Connie Azzone

The Work place project helped me to achieve a component that is necessary with changing times in my work place. |The ease of implementing this project due to the easy to follow instructions and step by step guidance of how to achieve results successfully, has helped to make this process easy. Setting goals to achieve this with specific focus goals has helped to align my work tasks according to priorities and achieve high turn over of work load.

YOUTH OFF THE STREETS LIMITED NSW COL Kylie Sharp

I was very hesitant to do this course as I seem to clam up when doing exams. This course was awesome and really enjoyed it and would do another.It gave all of us a better knowledge of what other workers in the organization where doing and dealing with. It brought us all together and w are working closer than ever. So many compartment in this course showed me I was a negative worker at times even working below the line. I feel after achieving each module i would put it in to practice. Many of peopl have come up to me and stated how I have changed with dealing with things. I have achieve most of my win win goals, however i am continuous have implanted in my head if something need to be done what day and tie i will achieve that.

YOUTH OFF THE STREETS LIMITED NSW COL Chad Ritchie

Getting to debrief and talk about situations that I am experiencing in managing.|The most stand out achievement throughout the course was receiving a promotion, the tools that LMA gave me were valuable to understand where my team is at.

YOUTH OFF THE STREETS LIMITED NSW COL Ngapera Paki

I have achieved 90% of my win-win goals with the other 10% being completed in the New Year, my workplace project is 85% complete with my focus on two final events-the launch of the Multicultural Action Plan to YOTS and the UNITY finale. I ahve enjoyed every aspect of the course and I know this to be true because have managed to complete my assignments on time (90% of the time lol) even during times when I was attending events like the bike ride, camps, holiday activities and going through personal experiences of death, illness and time away from work.I look forward to moving up in the organisation and I thank LMA for a wonderful experience.

YOUNG GUNS CONTAINER CREW QLD TPE Nathan Barrett

After completing the course I was able to identify areas of self-improvement that allowed me to get a greater result from individuals in our team. Sometimes the introspective look assists in more ways than you would imagine.