Effective Team Development
Develop the potential of both individuals and the whole team
The Effective Team Development course is an intensive team development program for the whole team, including their managers.
Teams participating in the Effective Team Development course will achieve greater results than the combined efforts of their best individual team members. Your teams will achieve outcomes from this course that are far beyond those of conventional team building or team planning days.
The Effective Team Development course assists forward thinking teams to develop more of the unfulfilled potential of both the individual members and the group as a whole.
Many organisations will prefer to run this course with their own teams, on their own premises and focussed on their overall team development goals . However the option also exists to send your team to an “open” course to benefit from interaction with teams from other organisations.
Team members can expect to:
- Understand the meaning of a team
- Improve individual and group productivity
- Build a high performance team
- Establish clearly defined team goals and develop a Plan
of Action to achieve them
- Determine clear roles and responsibilities within the
- Improve communication within the team, and much
- Increase individual and team productivity
- Improve communications among team members
- Become more focussed on the achievement of the team goals and objectives
- Increase self confidence
- Improve overall team results